Dublin, April 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The âGlobal Accounting Services Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2023â report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This publisher’s report equips strategists, marketers, and senior management with the essential information they need to assess the global accounting services market.
The global accounting services market reached a value of nearly $ 574.4 billion in 2019, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% since 2015.
Growth over the historical period has resulted from globalization, from outsourcing back end operations to low cost economies. The factors that negatively affected growth during the historical period were accounting scandals, regulatory challenges and unstable political and social situations.
Reasons to purchase
- Outperform your competition using accurate and up-to-date information on demand dynamics.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making based on historical and forecast data and market drivers and constraints.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Stay on top of the latest customer findings and market research
- Compare performance to your main competitors.
- Develop strategies based on probable future developments.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for a better strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
- Get a global perspective on market development.
Where is the largest and most dynamic market for the accounting services market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The publisher’s report on Global Accounting Services Market Opportunities and Strategies Till 2023 to 2023 answers all these questions and many more.
This report describes and assesses the global accounting services market. It covers two five-year periods, 2015 to 2019, referred to as the historical period, and 2019 to 2023, the forecast period.
Going forward, changes in financial reporting standards, technological development and regulatory reforms are expected to stimulate the market. The skills shortage could hamper the growth of the accounting services market in the future.
The accounting services market is segmented by type of services into payroll services, tax preparation services, bookkeeping, financial auditing, and other accounting services. Bookkeeping, financial auditing and other accounting services was the largest segment of the accounting market, accounting for $ 424.18 billion or 73.8% of the total market in 2019. It is also expected to be the largest segment of the accounting market. fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 6.6. %.
North America was the largest region in the accounting services market, accounting for 42.6% of the global market in 2019. It was followed by Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, and other regions. Going forward, the fastest growing regions in the accounting services market will be South America and Eastern Europe, where the growth will be 8.4% and 7.7% respectively. between 2019 and 2023.
The global database software market is highly fragmented with a large number of small players in the market. The top ten market competitors accounted for 19.6% of the total market in 2018. The major market players are PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers), Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte, ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.) and others. .
The main growth potential of the accounting services market segmented by type of service will occur in bookkeeping, financial auditing and other accounting services, which will earn $ 424.2 billion in global annual sales from by 2023. The accounting services market will gain the most in the United States. to $ 50.7 billion.
Market trend-based strategies for the accounting services market include investing in cloud-based accounting software, blockchain technology, communication technology, and artificial intelligence and companies should try to automate them. redundant processes that involve manual work. The business strategies adopted by large companies in the accounting services market include investing in technology to digitize the business, expanding into other geographies, integrating and gaining a competitive advantage and in acquisitions and mergers to strengthen their service offerings.
Main topics covered:
1. Executive Summary of Accounting Services Market
2. Table of contents
3. List of figures
4. List of tables
5. Structure of the report
6.1.1. Segmentation by geography
6.1.2. Segmentation by type
7. Characteristics of the accounting services market
7.1. Market definition
7.2. Segmentation by type of service
8. Accounting services market, supply chain analysis
8.1.2. Accounting service providers
8.1.3. End users
9. Accounting services market, product analysis – Examples of products / services
10. Information on clients in the accounting services market
10.1. Outsourced accounting increases customer satisfaction
10.2. Revenues from accounts receivable services increase
10.3. Accounting services are often outsourced by small businesses
11. Trends and strategies in the accounting services market
11.1. Cloud-based accounting software to improve efficiency
11.2. Blockchain technology for accounting practices to improve accuracy and compliance
11.3. Increase in outsourcing in accounting firms
11.4. Accounting services using new communication technologies
11.5. Artificial intelligence fully automates accounting tasks
12. Global Accounting Services Market Size and Growth
12.1. Market size
12.2. Historical market growth, value (in billions of dollars)
12.2.1. Market drivers 2015-2019
12.2.2. Constraints on the 2015-2019 market
12.3. Market growth forecast, value (in billions of dollars)
12.3.1. Market drivers 2019-2023
12.3.2. Market restrictions 2019-2023
13. Accounting services market, regional analysis
13.1. Global Accounting Services Market, 2019, by Region, Value (USD Billion)
13.2. Global Accounting Services Market, 2015-2023, Historical and Forecast, by Region
13.3. Global Accounting Services Market, 2019-2023, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
14. Segmentation of the global accounting services market
14.1. Global Accounting Services Market, Segmentation by Service Type, 2015-2023, Value (USD Billion)
15. Comparison of the global accounting services market with macroeconomic factors
15.1. Accounting Services Market Size, Percent of GDP, Global
15.2. Average Accounting Services Market Spending Per Capita, Global
16. Asia-Pacific Accounting Services Market
17. Accounting services market in Western Europe
18. Eastern European Accounting Services Market
19. North America Accounting Services Market
20. South America Accounting Services Market
21. Middle East Accounting Services Market
22. Africa Accounting Services Market
23. Competitive Landscape of the Global Accounting Services Market
23.1. Company Profiles
23.2. PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
23.2.1. Company presentation
23.2.2. Products and services
23.2.3. Business strategy
23.2.4. Financial overview
23.3. Ernst and Young
23.6. ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.)
24. Key mergers and acquisitions in the accounting services market
24.1. Wipfli LLP acquired Stratagem CPA
24.2. Clark Schaefer Hackett & Co. acquired Keelsra Business Services
24.3. Marcum LLP acquired Skoda Minotti
24.4. Wipfli LLP acquired Porter Keadle Moore, LLC
24.5. Moss Adams LLP merges with Hein & Associates LLP
24.6. Steger Gowie & Co. merged with Merves Amon & Barsz
24.7. AGH, LLC merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram
25. Market context: professional services
25.1. Characteristics of the professional services market
25.1.1. Market definition
25.1.2. Type of segmentation service
25.1.3. Design, research, promotion and consultancy services
25.1.4. Legal services
25.1.5. Accounting services
25.1.6. All other professional, scientific and technical services
25.2. Global Professional Services Market, Segmentation by Service Type, 2015-2023, Value (USD Billion)
25.3. Global Professional Services Market, 2019, by Region, Value (USD Billion)
25.4. Global Professional Services Market, 2015-2023, Historical and Forecast, by Region
26.1. Global Accounting Services Market 2023 – Country With Most New Opportunities
26.2. Global Accounting Services Market in 2023 – Segments with the Most New Opportunities
26.3. Global Accounting Services Market 2023 – Growth Strategies
26.3.1. Strategies based on market trends
26.3.2. Competitor strategies
27. Accounting services market, conclusions and recommendations
29. Copyright and disclaimer
- ADP (Automatic Data Processing, Inc.)
- Alvarez and Marsal
- Baker Tilly
- BDO (Binder Dijker Otte) International Limited
- Champion Accountants
- Accounting Charles Ghadban
- Crowe horwath
- DSG Chartered Accountants
- Ernst and Young
- Grant Thornton
- HR block
- Italian Accountants Studio Del Gaizo Picchioni
- KML Bookkeeping Services
- Moore Stephens United Kingdom
- Pan-Chinese CPA
- Picco Accounting
- PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Rodl partner
- Ruihua CPA
- Spira Twist & Associates
- Studio International Tornamb
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wpovak
Research and Markets also offers Custom Search services providing targeted, comprehensive and appropriate research.